domingo, 6 de octubre de 2019

Hello there, today I would like to talk you about a topic that I really enjoy, actualy I enjoy music in general but today I would like to talk specifically about concerts.

I love to listen music live, the experience is obviously diferent, sometimes musicians use to add some special retouch to them music.
One of my favorite experiences of listening live was when I listened to the band"Grand Reunion", a chilean rising up band that plays rock and fuzz-space music, it was like one year ago in a bar close to my house.

The band was launching his first album, so it was a really special occasion, i had listened the album before I went to the concert, so I knew what it was going about.
They started the concert whit the last song of the album, and then they played the album from the first song to the penultimate song of the album, that just blow my mind.
When they finished the concert they decided to throw one C.D. to the crowd, and guess what, I catch it in the middle of the air.
It was a fantastic night !!

This is the album cover!





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario