viernes, 11 de octubre de 2019

Friends friends friends, sometime we use to think that is that think that we have on Instagram or Facebook, but if we all think for just one minute about whom for this peoples are what we can call as a friend we noticed that we just have some few people that will be always there.

The idea of having  "best friend" it is kind of hard,because it's makes me choose between people that I love so much and that makes sense to my life, and group of people it's not to big, but today I will talk about one person, Julio.
I meet him when I was in school, like 13 years ago, we have been friends since we had meet, he really is one of the most important persons on my life, we have ground up together and spend more than a lot of time together, we have the same passions and exactly the same interests in life.

One of the reasons that I consider him my best friend is because I know that we can talk always about everything and we will be always there one for each other.

My best memory whit him it was when we use to escape from class and go to the library, because the maths teacher was to boring and we prefer to study Biology.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario