viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

post 1 a country that i will like to visit

Hi, today I would like to talk about something that really inspires me, other countries.
The idea of people of another completely different culture is the most exiting idea of all, people that probably don't have almost nothing in common with you except from the fact of being human, an eternal universe of opportunity of seeing everything in a new perspective produced by something so common like the distance.

One of the countries that I would like to visit is Russia, because they have a totally different culture, another etiquette, another gastronomy, the people will be so different that I will learn so many things about how Russian society works and how they live.

I don´t know very much about Russian's culture, just things that I can see on movies (and all we know as "sudacas" are seen in movies), so basically the mystery is the part that makes more interesting the country, meanwhile the less I know about the country, the better to me.

I don really known what I would like to do there, I don't know what you can do in Russia, but I know that it's verry cold an they have a lot of vodka so probably I can improvise something : ). I don't know if I would like to study or work in Russia, but I am pretty sure that I would like to live there for a while, probably until I get bored.


1 comentario: